Monday 11 November 2013

Buzz cut!

Our area is crawling with paralysis ticks at this time of year. I’ve already had one this season - luckily Mum caught it early. They are so revolting that she refused to put a picture of a tick on this blog!


What's this buzzing thing?

Mum reckons it's easier to spot the suckers with short hair (like Taco's).

She persuaded Dad to give me a haircut – he’s been practising on his own hair for years, so he's a pro. He's also pretty generous with the treats. 

How come Taco’s getting treats?



It’s a bit shorter than Mum was expecting but at least I still have my mane.

Where did my hair go? 


Everyone says the Mohawk is cool. I feel much cooler anyway.  


Charlie

1 comment:

  1. We think your haircut looks very professional Charlie. You should have seen the mess Mum made of Bridget when she 'trimmed' her hair - she looked as though she had been run over by a lawn mower!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete